< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: BIG BUCK CLASSIC !!! This could be big for us!!  (Read 5928 times)

Offline Jay

• NFOA Co-Founder
Don't give it a second thought, Scott. Believe me, I understand that family needs to come first. Kim and I were hoping to catch up with you at the BBC, but there will be another time I'm sure.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
I'm still planning on being there with the kids Friday afternoon/ evening if you still need help I /we would be happy to help out. email sent.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
Re: BIG BUCK CLASSIC !!! This could be big for us!!
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 03:51:05 PM »
It's been a very successful show, so far.  Thanks to all that have, and are going to help out this weekend.

Special thanks to Rod(RLM5150) for donating the awesome rifle!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 03:52:12 PM by FarmerRick »
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Kim

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 07:40:19 PM »
Wow, Andy sure has our attention....wish I could remember what he was saying lol It was awesome to hang out with you guys again, it has been a long time! It was also great to meet a ton new members! Way to go everyone!

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2010, 08:59:56 PM »
Kim I have no Idea, it was most likely something like isn't it time to go have a smoke?  Great to see you again, you always bring a little extra energy to what we are doing and keep us all working harder.

Offline Mike M.

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2010, 10:16:05 PM »
Another good show.As usual it was a good time working with all of you. Kim make sure to thank Nick for helping us today.To all the new members thank you for signing up and welcome aboard.
Mike

USAF 82-88, American Legion, NFOA,  NRA

Offline Mike M.

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2010, 07:21:58 AM »
If you guys can believe it, I have to back out on this one. I was going to help Friday, but my son will be going for his 100th career victory in wrestling at Ainsworth on Saturday. This is an milestone  that few get to achieve. He is a senior this year, and my only blood son. This is one of a very few events that I deem more important than promoting the NFOA. I have a 200 mile trip to Omaha from my house, and a 150 mile trip to Ainsworth, where he also wrestles on Friday night.  I feel bad that I committed to this and now have to step away, but family comes first.

Scott you missed a good one. But being able to spend time with the family is always better. How did he do?
Mike

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010, 10:16:08 AM »
If you guys can believe it, I have to back out on this one. I was going to help Friday, but my son will be going for his 100th career victory in wrestling at Ainsworth on Saturday. This is an milestone  that few get to achieve. He is a senior this year, and my only blood son. This is one of a very few events that I deem more important than promoting the NFOA. I have a 200 mile trip to Omaha from my house, and a 150 mile trip to Ainsworth, where he also wrestles on Friday night.  I feel bad that I committed to this and now have to step away, but family comes first.

Scott you missed a good one. But being able to spend time with the family is always better. How did he do?

Scored his 100th win early, won two more and finished first.
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 04:48:29 PM »
Sorry to Rick and all the other volunteers at the Big Buck Classic.  I peaked early Sat am with a temp of 102.3 don't know what I had but got a lot of rest and feeling better.  Sorry I didn't pull my weight on this one.  I';ll make it up somehow to the NFOA.  Thanks!!  Brian
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2010, 05:40:42 PM »
We signed up 345 new members at the Big Buck Classic, and Jason Litchfield won the raffle.  Best of all we had a great time and made some new friends.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 07:36:53 PM by AAllen »

Offline Mike M.

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2010, 05:43:18 PM »
Scott tell him congrats. Sounds like he had a great wekend.
Mike

Offline Eagle1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2010, 08:33:25 PM »
Had a great time at the Classic today. Great to meet even more fellow members. I learned a lot again today. It was good to see Sen. Fulton there as well.
Sorry, but the pics I took with my phone did not turnout so well.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 08:35:34 PM by eagle1 »
USN 83-87, American Legion

Offline Kim

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2010, 08:19:53 AM »
So wish we could have been there Sunday to meet Sen Fulton and help out signing up more members but the schedule just would not allow it. Congrats to Jason on winning the Remington Rifle Raffle.....I had so much fun on Saturday.  :D

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2010, 08:39:22 AM »
Kim after talking to Jason last night I learned you sold the winning ticket, so next raffle everyone should be looking for you your the lucky ticket seller.

Offline Kim

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2010, 05:36:45 PM »
Woohoo! Did he tell you that I told him I was selling him the winner??? Course I kinda told that to about 100 people  ;D just glad that it came true for one of them lol. Do we have a pick so I can put a face with a winner? Can't wait for the next rifle raffle to sell the winning ticket again.

Remington Rifle Raffle  Remington Rifle Raffle Remington Rifle Raffle Remington Rifle Raffle Remington Rifle Raffle Remington Rifle Raffle Remington Rifle Raffle

Say it with me folks!

Offline Mike M.

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2010, 06:49:16 PM »
Well you can at least type it. By the time you left you were getting pretty good at saying it too. Next raffle I buy my ticket from you Kim.
Mike