< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 10th Amendment Rights  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
10th Amendment Rights
« on: November 20, 2009, 05:47:23 PM »
I sent one of my 8 emails to ben nelson this week quoting the 10th Amendment and the state's right to take his and o'bongo's health care and throw it back at them statng it's unconstitutional. ;D ;D

The government cannot force this crap on the states and FORCE the people to participate or receive a 5 year jail sentence and $250,000 fine.  I reminded him that under the 6th Amendment that I have the right to a jury trial by a jury made of impartial peers from my state or district where said crime occurred.  I also have the right to confront witnesses against me. ;D ;D

I reminded him of the 8th Amendment that says no excessive fines be imposed or cruel/unusual punishment. ;D ;D

Oh, I also reminded him of the 2nd Amendment and my right to bear arms.

With the crap going on, a clear and concise message needs to be sent to the members of congress that this government is ours and that the government derives its power from the people.

I informed him that the health care bill is illegal action under the Constitution and his participation in the discussion, vote and passage of such bill is illegal and he will be held responsible for his actions.

Thanks for letting me post this!  B.
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline rugermanx

• Powder Benefactor
Re: 10th Amendment Rights
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »
Well, Benny, has made his choice. I just found this on his website. I know that they claim that voting to forward it is not a vote "for" it however once it is on the floor they only need a majority to cram it down our throats.

http://bennelson.senate.gov/press/press_releases/111809-01.cfm
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. Benjamin Franklin

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 08:55:51 PM »
And cramming is what they plan on doing!  Hypocrites!! All of them!!

I think I'll do more research and start sending off emails on monday to Heineman and Bruning to alert them that maybe a suit in the Supreme Court would slow-down if not halt their intentions.

Then again, with soto-mayer (oscar mayer's sister) the conserves would be out-voted!  This all was a very schemed-up plan for the libs/dems!!  They had this orchestrated for awhile!!

Can anyone say 'conspiracy'!!!!

The founding fathers are rolling in their graves!!!

Thomas Jefferson said it right- "We gave this country a Republic, now let's see if they can keep it."
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 09:11:40 PM »
Thomas Jefferson said it right- "We gave this country a Republic, now let's see if they can keep it."

Unfortunatly they couldn't... :'(

Ben is doing exactly what he has always done. He said one day that he had reservations about Sotomayor and then two days later she was they greatest thing ever.
 Cass Sunstein was the same way. He voted to bring him up on a vote and then tried to cover his ass by voting against him.
 And now this.... Ben has just signed his own pink slip as far as I'm concerned. I'll do what ever I can to see that he is ousted.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »
Glock1 and others, I'd like to direct your attention here:  http://www.nebraskafirepower.com/forum/index.php?topic=1457.0

Time to take the bull by the horns!!  >:D
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.