< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Maine gun law  (Read 922 times)

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
Maine gun law
« on: October 14, 2015, 07:47:01 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/topic/Maine-Gun-Law/1507642869459956?source=whfrt&position=1&trqid=6205665777637312984

Maine Gun Law: New Law Enabling Concealed Carry of Handguns Without Permit Goes Into Effect Oct. 15
The new law applies to gun owners who are 21 or older, as well as military personnel and veterans 18 and older. Concealed carry previously required a police-issued permit and background check.
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Maine gun law
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 02:09:25 PM »
So now another state government has decided to obey the law.  If liberal traitors aren't careful this could become a trend.  Nothing to worry about here though; we have Ernie Chambers and his cabal of traitors, along with a Republican contingent that would make John Boehner proud. 
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 04:02:24 PM »
If I understand NE law this means we lose Maine as a state that NE recognizes as well, right? Doesn't impact us going there as much as them coming here.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Kendahl

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 04:10:34 PM »
this means we lose Maine as a state that NE recognizes
What did Maine do with its permit system? Alaska, for example, doesn't require a permit but will issue one so that Alaskans can take advantage of reciprocity with other states.