< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Rock'N Thunder Indoor Match - On Halloween!  (Read 1320 times)

Offline randylauer69

• NFOA Full Member
    • Thunder Alley Indoor Shooting Range
Rock'N Thunder Indoor Match - On Halloween!
« on: October 28, 2015, 07:02:42 PM »
Come Join us at Thunder Alley Indoor Shooting Range, LLC for our first Rock'N Thunder Match for the season on Saturday, October 31st (Halloween) Registration is open the morning of the match from 7:30am - 10:30am.
Visit Thunder Alley's Web Site at www.thunderalley.us for all the rules and information.
This will be a fun match! Come dressed in your favorite costume (Only stipulation is that it HAS to be safe to shoot in) The best costume will win a Glock Backpack!!!
For questions contact Randy or Cruze @
Thunder Alley Indoor Shooting  Range, LLC
4713 Hartley Street, Suite 1
Lincoln, NE 68504
Ph: (402) 464-0083
Fax: (402) 486-0464
Email: indoorrange@windstream.net
Web: www.thunderalley.us
Thunder Alley Facebook Page

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Re: Rock'N Thunder Indoor Match - On Halloween!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 12:20:16 AM »
I hope to be there. For all that are considering wearing a costume in an attempt to win the Glock backpack, you might as well just give up now. I plan to wear my mankini, and yes, Cruze said it would be safe to shoot in.

For those unfamiliar with a mankini, just google it. I would post a picture here, but I don't want to get Randy's thread closed.  :laugh:

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 01:45:21 PM »
All I see is what time you will be closing registration.
For those of us thinking about spectating, although blindfolds might be necessary for Fly's mankini, what time does the match start?
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline tstuart34

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 01:58:10 PM »
All I see is what time you will be closing registration.
For those of us thinking about spectating, although blindfolds might be necessary for Fly's mankini, what time does the match start?
If I remember correctly it keeps running through out the morning. People cycle through continuously.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Offline randylauer69

• NFOA Full Member
    • Thunder Alley Indoor Shooting Range
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 02:57:00 PM »
Yes, sorry it is a continual rotation and the match will start at 7:30 or when we get a full group to go out (usually that is at 7:30) we run in groups of 6 shooters and normally it takes about 15-20min to run each group of shooters. If he (we know who it is) shows up in the mankini I am not sure how the match will proceed due to the burnt eyes and mind altering effects that will have on everyone, not a sight anyone should have to see let along endure for a complete match..... 8)
 We hope to see everyone and are expecting a fun match. With CZ running the range it always goes smooth.

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 06:20:50 PM »
If he (we know who it is) shows up in the mankini I am not sure how the match will proceed due to the burnt eyes and mind altering effects that will have on everyone, not a sight anyone should have to see let along endure for a complete match..... 8)

Ahhh Randy. Envy is not your color.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 07:04:18 PM »
blindfolds might be necessary for Fly's mankini

Might :o