Gear & Equipment > Holsters & Leather Goods

Urban Carry Holster

(1/3) > >>

zofoman:
This looks to be a pretty nice IWB alternative.   A friend of mine sent the info to me and he is planning on buying one.   I'm thinking of waiting til he gets his so I can check it out in person before I order.     http://urbancarryholsters.com/holsters-38/original-urban-carry.html

thirtydaZe:
Be sure to report back when it arrives, and you get a chance to see it.  Saw this posted on facebook a couple days ago, but didnt bother watching it till now.

Like the concept of deep concealment.  I just wish they could do something that wasnt so bulky on the belt exterrior.  Alays been kind of my hangup with iwb and tuckd in shirts. 

RedBird:
I agree that it looks a little weird hanging off the belt with a tucked in shirt. It's an interesting alternative to the SmartCarry system. The thing I like about SmartCarry is that you can wear it without a belt so you can wear sweatpants or athletic shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartyB:
A friend sent me a link to check this out yesterday. 

I have two concerns, based solely on this video:

1)  I don't think I would be comfortable with a piece of leather that thin and pliable containing my Glock with a hot trigger.

2)  Drawing from that floppy thing...I don't see an example of a good grip in the video.

I feel more comfortable with my gun snapped into a rigid piece of Kydex, on a belt that is going to hold it securely in place. 

...just my opinion; it may work perfectly for others.

I'd be curious to hear from anyone that tries it out.

wcr:
I carry IWB a lot of the time.  Three seasons of the year I can
carry any way (IWB, OWB, shoulder) because I'm usually wearing
a vest or outer garment.  This looks like an excellent way to carry IWB in hot weather.  During the summer I like to carry my sunglasses in a  case, horizontally on my belt and from the pictures this looks like my sunglass holder case on my belt.  No one ever pays any attention to  my sunglasses case on my belt.  This looks like it would work for the summer when the shirt is tucked in or when wearing a tighter shirt.    If carrying a hot
trigger it looks like it wouldn't be hard to sew a small square of extra or stiffer leather, on the outside, over where the trigger is.  If any one gets one of these I would also be interested in reading a update report on how it works out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version