< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: We need to come together  (Read 534 times)

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
We need to come together
« on: November 18, 2015, 09:33:40 AM »
Not all gun enthusiasts are real friends of the second amendment. If we only care about the part that interests us, the antis have more success against us.

https://www.nranews.com/series/noir/video/noir-gun-owners-unite/episode/noir-season-4-episode-7-gun-owners-unite

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
Re: We need to come together
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 12:19:22 PM »
nice video thanks for posting
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: We need to come together
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 03:35:57 PM »
I remember during the first assault weapons propaganda campaigns when the traitor Bill Clinton was President a lot of hunters bought into the legitimate sporting purpose lie.  I tried to explain to them that if government could outlaw so-called assault weapons it would just be a matter of time until they also outlawed sniper rifles (currently called deer hunting rifles) and shotguns, which are also deadly weapons.  Once there is no right to keep and bear arms, the privilege to have things to go hunting with easily loses its standing.  But truth and reasoning didn't hold up well against a sophisticated big lie campaign run by skilled demagogues.  The liberal cult has been using the divide and conquer strategy for a long time, on this and other issues, and if we allow them to divide us, we will most definitely all lose.  It seems like Benjamin Franklin told us something about that a long time ago.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.