< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!
« on: November 25, 2009, 06:56:09 PM »
Want to wish all NFOA members and Board of Directors a safe and Happy Thanksgiving Holiday from my family to yours!!! :)

Thanks! Brian,Kris and Wyatt
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 07:00:35 PM »
Also to you. Have a great Thanksgiving and God bless.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

A-FIXER

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 08:09:40 PM »
Brian....is that offer to bring all of my family over still on?  don't forget there's about 40 of us LOL... You have a great one also.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 08:17:17 PM »
Party at Glock1's house!!!!

Have a happy and safe Holiday weekend everyone.
I'll be at the gun show, as usual.  ;D
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 08:24:42 PM »
You Bet!!!!    Come on over, I can put a different person on my loaders loading shells!!!  We'll be switching loaders every 30 minutes til someone passes out then we'll switch every hour!!!! :o

One condition-everyone has to be armed!  Concealed or not!!!! >:D

I'll let everyone 'fondle' my wifes Winchester 1894 SRC made in 1897!!!!!!!!  Be careful though, she's VERY fond of this rifle and she can be one mean german girl!!! :o   She carries an XD9 and is a pretty good shot!!!!
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 08:27:48 PM »
A-fixer, I need to get an extra turkey thawing out for your 40!!!  Does anyone have a flame-thrower available to speed up the process?

A-FIXER

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 08:52:44 AM »
LOL.... Your a the greatest host and looking out for us trying to speed up the process using the flame thrower to get us all fed..........You my Friend have a Blessed Thanksgiiving....

Offline rugermanx

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 11:06:32 AM »
Happy, and safe Thanksgiving to all of you guys and to your families as well.

Thanks to all of you that have done so much work for this organization I know that I haven't gotten a chance to do much other than complain and vent on the forums so thanks to those of you that actually have donated time to fight for the rights that I hold so dear.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. Benjamin Franklin

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 12:02:28 PM »
Turkey is ready....mmmm mmmm mmmm
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 02:17:27 PM »
Pass the cranberry sauce please.

Offline Mike M.

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 07:24:08 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving everybody.Time for pie.
Mike

USAF 82-88, American Legion, NFOA,  NRA

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 07:42:58 PM »
I don't know why I do this to myself every year!!!!!!!   I am miserable!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope slim-fast is on sale tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

I think I'll need one of those, what do they call them???  Oh yea-an exercise machine!!!!!!!!!! :-[

I saw on the news this am that the thanksgiving turkey was pardoned!!  I think they're all turkeys in washington but none should be pardoned!!!!

Wow!  This blog just cost me 10 calories!!!!  I'm feeling better already!!!!!!

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 11:23:38 AM »
I'm still freakin full and weirdly enough I'm still craving turkey and ham. What the hell is up with that????

Have a great weekend. Hope to meet some of you at the Millard gun show this weekend.
Rich
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »
I'm still freakin full and weirdly enough I'm still craving turkey and ham. What the hell is up with that????

Have a great weekend. Hope to meet some of you at the Millard gun show this weekend.
Rich

Maybe you will put on some weight, beanpole.
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 02:24:58 AM »
I made $80 on Turkey Day:  5 members of our extended family have a weigh in every year.  Whoever lost the most weight since the last weigh in gets 20 bucks from the other 4 people.  I did not diet ( completely forgot  about the bet!), but skipped breakfast before the weigh in......... lost a whole 3 pounds (sorta- last year, I think I had my steel framed 1911 on when I weighed in..... this year, I took off the EMP and emptied my pockets, took off my shoes....)  I beat my dieting SIL by a whole whoppin' 1 pound!
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.