< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Do you fly much through Chicago?  (Read 426 times)

Offline zofoman

• NFOA Full Member
Do you fly much through Chicago?
« on: January 04, 2016, 07:32:31 PM »
Chicago Airport Police Told To ‘Run And Hide’ During Active Shooter Situation.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/03/chicago-airport-police-told-to-run-and-hide-during-active-shooter-situation/#ixzz3wKTIyJoS

"What, me worry?"  ~ Alfred E. Neuman

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Do you fly much through Chicago?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 12:46:20 AM »
hell NO !! lol
i booked a flight to Cozumel Mx Omaha to Dallas then to Cozumel and some how orbitz changed my flights to go Omaha to Chicago then on to Cozumel. as soon as i got the flight change notice i was on the phone and after 3 calls i made them change it back. i told them under no circumstance was i going to fly in to Chicago and they could change my flight back to Dallas or refund all my money and i would re-book it thru another website ...  that city is a shat hole and i will never step foot in that crime ridden ghetto , not even the airport ! and after seeing this story i am glade i did make them change my flight .

quote from first line" The nearly 300 unarmed police officers patrolling Chicago’s O’Hare and Midway airports have been told to “run and hide” during active shootings."

the last paragraph in the story says it all and i quote " “I mean, the concept in a post-9/11 world of having sworn law enforcement officers unarmed at an airport, not being able to take direct action — I don’t know what they are thinking.” "

why the hell are the officers unarmed ????? and now any terrorist that may have read how worthless security is there will go in and steal a few planes and crash them in building it's not like there will be any one armed to stop them.  this sounds as stupid as the judge that wants Omaha cops unarmed in his court room when they testify ....

I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”