< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Another Shooting Rampage....  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Hardwood83

• Powder Benefactor
  • Molon Labe
Another Shooting Rampage....
« on: November 27, 2009, 11:24:59 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34170956/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

Is anyone else REALLY sick of this crap? Particularly: A) Shooting children B) Random Strangers C) Co-workers/family

There are a LOT of people that need shooting and these (see above) aren't them. If you need a valid list let me know (sarcasm). Honestly how does murdering your 6yo niece in her bed or smoking some mom you've never met at the mall assuage your 'pain' or fulfill your grudge against (fill in the blank)? It's cowardly and idiotic, seriously- not that anyone here speaks for or understands these murdering bastards, but I don't get it.

As a corollary ccw make more sense now then ever.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Another Shooting Rampage....
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 11:30:26 AM »

I don't really know what to say anymore.

:'(    :angry9:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 11:37:09 AM »
Probably another nut that slipped through the cracks.  ???
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

A-FIXER

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 07:16:02 PM »
You know rick slipping through the cracks almost the norm now I don't know of anyway we could catch those type of people. that like hardwood said above is enough reason to ccw EVEN AT FAMILY FUNCTIONS REGARDLESS just how much you think you know family....is why it makes this another american tragic loss.... I send my prayer to those to remaining family members and hope they catch the sub-human and put him behind bars and put him in prision and let that system use him as we have heard ..... dang it and I was really having a good day today....