< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Legislative Day - Wild Game Feed  (Read 637 times)

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Legislative Day - Wild Game Feed
« on: January 19, 2016, 11:01:56 AM »
Doing something a little different this year.

The NFOA is partnering with Nebraska Sportman's Foundation to co-sponsor the annual Wild Game Feed for the senators.  There will be a panel to field questions on topics relating to legislative bills affecting sportsmans issue and firearms owners.  The panel will include subject matter experts from NFOA, NSF, Game and Parks,Pheasants Forever and Ducks Unlimited.

This event is being held downtown Lincoln on Tuesday, February 9th at the Bar Association Building.

Lunch is prepared by the cooks at Game and Parks.  This is a good oppportunity to get in front of senators while enjoying some amazing food.  Space is limited.  If you are interested please contact me to RSVP.

This event is going to be taking the place of our Day at the Legislature event this year.

We want to continue with the Day at the Legislature, but short session years are more difficult to make that day effective.  I like the format we had last year. We are thinking we will have that event stand alone on odd years and combine with this event on even years.

Space is limited and filling fast so don't delay in contacting me if interested.