< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: What a joke.  (Read 1004 times)

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
What a joke.
« on: December 01, 2009, 07:30:33 PM »
Any body else listening to our dumbass leader. What a joke. This guy is a real piece of work.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

A-FIXER

Re: What a joke.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »
All I seen were GAPS in his teeth AND smack forming as a sentences.... on fox news bottom of the board showed obama at 35% approval ratings... he's going fast....

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 08:34:17 PM »
He might be going fast but we are still stuck with him and his idiotic policies for 3 more long years. Hold on tight.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:48:22 PM »
Let me get this straight!!!    The Dems criticized the Bush Administration over the troop surge ordered by then President Bush.

30,000 troops are being dispatched to Afghanistan by the 'messiah'.  Is this a 'troop surge' or do the Dems have a different name now?

I  had just eaten supper so I didn't watch the 'messiah' give his 'propaganda' to the 'sheeple'.  I didn't want to puke on the remote!!!

How can you tell if o'bongo is lying?
            A. His lips are moving
            B. His ears are getting bigger
            C. He starts to shuffle like Jimmy "dynomite" Walker

Whoever came up with the idea of letting him speak at West Point should be hog-tied and branded with a swastika.  What were the Cadets supposed to do?  Boo him?  Of course not.  This gathering was nothing more than a photo-op for the 'chosen one'. 

I support our troops!  I do NOT support hypocrites!!!!!! :angry9:
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.