< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: The Future of Western War  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Hardwood83

• Powder Benefactor
  • Molon Labe
The Future of Western War
« on: December 02, 2009, 11:59:30 AM »
From Hillsdale College Imprimis https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2009&month=11 Excellent big picture article.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

A-FIXER

Re: The Future of Western War
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 03:02:32 PM »
Well I guess he summed up is availiabilty and williness of humans not just western lifestyles will ALWAYS run its course depending on the mind set all hell can break out if ( attitude is being  force upon) a nation as a whole or independent needing to protects ones life.... As I see this the cycle of life of nations are always going to repeat themselfs with the same errors and the WARRIORS of the current time... This is why I am proud to be an AMERICAN our current military is free to do no draft and they are "WARRIORS" AMOUNG THE PEOPLE OF AMERCIANS is why we need to provide every modern protection unlike the gulf war where families were asking their familys back home to get them some bullet proof vest Kevlar now that what I am ashamed of and the goverment is giving billions to automakers so they can spend out of control and not have to foot the bill for their mistakes.... I guess this has gone into a rant.....I better stop enough for me  now.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 06:00:19 PM »
You can get Imprimis mailed to you for FREE every month.  Just call them.  Great Stuff there every month.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Hardwood83

• Powder Benefactor
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 01:41:44 PM »
You can get Imprimis mailed to you for FREE every month.  Just call them.  Great Stuff there every month.

+1 on this- I have the last 12yrs or so archived.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud