Gear & Equipment > Optics

EOTech replacement options

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dan W:

--- Quote from: shooter on February 06, 2016, 08:10:14 PM ---the one thing that I really like about them, they use standard AA battaries
--- End quote ---

Meprolight tru dot rds is also an AA powered optic and I can get 2 for the price of one Aimpoint with mount

tstuart34:
I have the primary arms 1-6 I highly recommend there products. Price/quality ratio is excellent.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Dan W:

--- Quote from: tstuart34 on February 06, 2016, 09:01:19 PM ---I have the primary arms 1-6 I highly recommend there products. Price/quality ratio is excellent.
--- End quote ---

Not looking for a magnified optic for home defense

PC13:
Dan, hope that BCM upper is running well for you?  :)

I have bought and used 3 of the Primary arms red dots.  I have Aimpoints, Eotechs and still have the PA dots.  For a primary HD gun, I'd stick with Aimpoint, but for the grandsons, the PA dots are a very good value for the money.   I have an EXPS 2.0 that's only a couple years old.  I briefly debated sending it back also, but the POI shifts as I recall are relatively minor and require extreme temperatures to fail.  I'm going to keep mine until I witness some valid reason not to, but I had the same initial feelings. 

If I may ask, why do you feel the Aimpoint gives you "tunnel vision"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan W:

--- Quote from: PC13 on February 06, 2016, 09:57:29 PM ---Dan, hope that BCM upper is running well for you?
--- End quote ---
That pencil barrel may be my favorite

--- Quote from: PC13 on February 06, 2016, 09:57:29 PM ---If I may ask, why do you feel the Aimpoint gives you "tunnel vision"?

--- End quote ---
I have trouble finding the dot in fast transition and end up shooting one eyed which is not a good thing for CQB, but due to some cross dominance, an unbreakable habit I picked up shooting Trap for 20 years.

With the EOTech I can keep both eyes open without much thought

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version