< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Mike Pannone - Covert Carry Pistol - July 2016 - Council Bluffs, IA  (Read 838 times)

Offline R.Schoening

• Forum Member
Who: Mike Pannone

What: Covert Carry Pistol

When: July 30 - 31, 2016

Where: Council Bluffs, IA

Why: This two (2) day Covert Carry Pistol Course is a course designed for the individual needing immediate access to a covertly carried concealed firearm on his/her person, whether working in a civilian, law enforcement or military capacity.

The CTT-Solutions Covert Carry Course is designed to exercise and refine the skills necessary to access and effectively use a concealed handgun with a high level of speed and efficiency, day or night. Students will be required to use the same gun and holster throughout the entire course. Time will be allotted in the first day to identify the best type, location and wear of holster and associated equipment (suggestions for holsters and ancillary gear will be discussed during the course). The remainder of the course will be dedicated to making the use of the weapon from that configuration rapid, sure and effective. Although courses of fire will go out as far as fifty (50) meters, the bulk will be multiple partially obscured targets with multiple shots per target at three (3) to fifteen (15) meters.

Cost: 525.00

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:11:48 PM by R.Schoening »

Offline R.Schoening

• Forum Member
Re: Mike Pannone - Covert Carry Pistol - July 2016 - Council Bluffs, IA
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 12:15:07 PM »
Course dates for this one have been updated with the new date being July 30th / 31st.

Contact me with questions and registration details via email at rob@lhgk.us.

V/r - Rob

Offline citizen

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Mike Pannone - Covert Carry Pistol - July 2016 - Council Bluffs, IA
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 03:58:51 PM »
I'm there. I've been wanting to train with him for a while. Should be a good course.