< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Need help with a question  (Read 1595 times)

A-FIXER

Need help with a question
« on: December 05, 2009, 07:51:56 AM »
Dan W
ADMINISTRATOR
NFOA Board of Directors

Re: IMPACTGUNS SALE
? Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 04:36:47 PM ? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classified Ad rules

5) No links to auction sites or other commercial sites without permission from the NFOA.

http://www.nebraskafirepower.com/forum/index.php?board=70.0

Hey Dan,
I pm'd you because the post was locked and I sent you a reply to my memory was I did not know it was wrong to post a link in the classified because I did not own or have a interest in the company of impact arms and was not posting the link to make sales of firearms and I would not post such as this again.(and if you have the msg and you want to post it please do.) your reply to me was this

You have just been sent a personal message by Dan W on The Nebraska Firearms Owners Association Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hey don't worry...its just a way to keep the classifieds local.

You can use the rifle forum to talk about good deals on rifle parts and such.

But we really don't want links to other outside sales sites unless they are an NFOA membe, or any auctions in the classified ads

???

Now for me to understand this are you saying that If someone is having a promo sale on firearms a member can not post the link here? Do you mean just in the classified ads then the question is would it have been better to post this sale in the informational arsenal listing? The reason I posting this now after the fact is so other members may also know where exactly we can pass on good deals..... not from other members or something that is not local.
Thanks A-FIXER..

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
Re: Need help with a question
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 07:56:18 AM »
You could copy and paste it here(good deals thread): http://www.nebraskafirepower.com/forum/index.php?topic=1280.0

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

A-FIXER

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 08:05:49 AM »
Now thats a QUICK ANSWER..... thanks Rick..... have a great day....so then without finding the Good deals thread is it ok to post then in the general discussions listing as you did and just label is as a good deal header?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 08:17:17 AM by A-FIXER »

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 11:58:46 AM »
In hindsight I probably should have just moved the thread . I will do that now
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

A-FIXER

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 01:25:40 AM »
Got the answer and new listing place....