< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Starting a Fire Arms Training Business  (Read 1014 times)

Offline OldBlue

• Post approval required
Starting a Fire Arms Training Business
« on: May 21, 2016, 10:27:56 PM »
Bruce Luedeman at www.SafeShoot.com in Independence, Missouri (Kansas City) is a NRA and USCCA Training Counselor. All of the respective information in both programs is covered plus you will get information on setting up a marketing plan, business model, a Situational Awareness DVD, assistance in devising a Concealed Carry Weapons lesson plan, and no cost after class mentoring. Instructor Classes in both disciplines usually run twice a month and if interest is shown I will also schedule NRA Rifle Instructor, PPITH-I, PPOTH-I and CRSO classes. If you need a week day class call me. NRA Pistol Instructor Classes start at $250 plus the $60 cost of the NRA Online class. PPITH-I classes are $175.

The USCCA Instructor credential costs $597 and includes an on line portion plus all the supplies and DVD's you need for your first class.   Got questions? Email me at Bruce@SafeShoot.com or text at 816-353-6826.

A Staff Fire Arms Credentialing program for guns stores and ranges also available.

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
Re: Starting a Fire Arms Training Business
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 10:02:01 AM »
assistance in devising a Concealed Carry Weapons lesson plan

One that satisfies the NSP requirements for a CCW state course?  Or just a generic CCW class?

The USCCA Instructor credential costs $597 and includes an on line portion plus all the supplies and DVD's you need for your first class. 

Hm.  Are there any shooting qualification requirements for this?  What does this get you?  (If I'm paying $600, I'm curious what I get out of it.)

Thanks in advance for more info!
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
Re: Starting a Fire Arms Training Business
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 09:42:35 PM »
More importantly, why are we allowing this kind of spam from out of state individuals?