< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Hilarious! Glock to Offer a .22 ...... and will dub it the Glock Model 40.  (Read 1110 times)

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Wilson

• NFOA Full Member
  • Not as lean...Not as mean...Still a Marine!
Re: Hilarious! Glock to Offer a .22 ...... and will dub it the Glock Model 40.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 11:30:50 AM »
That is really funny...I will always know that a Glock 40 fires 22's  ???

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 11:36:24 AM »
I'd pay cash to see that performed well.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

A-FIXER

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 04:32:45 PM »
Funny...

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 06:48:05 PM »
I agree guys.......That's funny!  Reminds me of the ole Abbott and Costello doing the who's on first routine!

Saw one of these Glocks at the Hastings Gun Show.  Pretty neat!  I was thinking of getting one but doing more research before spending the $$$$.

I'm sure it works great, with excellent ergonomics, accurate, and makes the shooter look great!!!! LOL!!! :o

Sorry, but love Glocks and I got carried away with the 40!  Or was that the 22????   :D
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline Eagle1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 10:21:32 PM »
Is that the one with the sights on the side that I saw on a different thread here the other day? So is it a .22-40 or a .40-22?
Was Abbott the big one or the runt?
??? A ponderismism!
USN 83-87, American Legion

Offline 20nickels

• NFOA Full Member
  • I've got your back
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 02:22:46 PM »
Must be taking notes from S&W.  S&W Model 357 is a .41 magnum and Model 41 is a target .22lr  ::)...........
~1522~    In an effort to reduce the continuing fear surrounding the black magic of guns and black powder, a Bavarian necromancer states that rifles are more accurate than smoothbores because the spinning bullet doesn't allow a demon to gain purchase upon it.