< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: White House petition to block all assault weapon bans, please sign and share!  (Read 726 times)

Offline GreggL

• NFOA Full Member
I came across this petition on Arfcom, I haven't signed one of these since the attempt to ban 5.56 Green Tip ammo. Speak Truth to Power!

"Ban the AR15" made its goal of 100k signatures in in 2 days lets get to 200k in 1 day and show those commies AR15's are never going away!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/keep-america-free-block-all-future-assault-weapon-bans-gun-bans-ammo-or-magazine-capacity-restriction-measures

Please Sign and Share

Thanks in advance!
Government not being restrained by the Constitution as written is tyranny pure and simple.

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
signed !

936 signed when i signed , i refreshed the page after i signed and it said 937 , i refreshed it again to see how many more it had it was back to 936 ??

hard to believe this was Created by M.P. on June 14, 2016 and 15 days later it only has 936 sig's !
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:14:05 AM by m morton »
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline hilowe

• NFOA Full Member
Clicked the link, 940 signatures, I signed it, and clicked the verify link in the email that was sent, refreshed, still 940 signatures....

Edit: Looked at some of the other "popular" petitions, and found this one:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/disregard-petition-ban-ar-15

Disregard the petition to ban the AR-15.... 8,452 signatures.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 01:40:40 PM by hilowe »

Offline Wrmedic

• NFOA Full Member
Signed and verified email still at only 944.

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
this is going no place it's only at 953 signed and only has 13 out of the 30 days left
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
I tried it several times and never received the confirmation email even though my email address was correct every time.
I tried it today again and finally got it to work.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:10:20 AM by Mali »
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline hilowe

• NFOA Full Member
this is going no place it's only at 953 signed and only has 13 out of the 30 days left

The problem is, there's several petitions right now, that boil down to the same thing.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
The problem is, there's several petitions right now, that boil down to the same thing.

And that "thing" is..... collecting email addresses for future ads and fund raising campaigns
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
And that "thing" is..... collecting email addresses for future ads and fund raising campaigns
^ What HE said. ^
Folks may wonder  why the NFOA does not throw these online sky is falling- sign the petition petitions all about- because we prefer to take the high road- Our members list may be smaller than some, BUT our members knew what they signed up for,
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane