< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Free golf carts.....thanks Obama!  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Toster

• NFOA Full Member
Free golf carts.....thanks Obama!
« on: December 15, 2009, 11:53:49 AM »
http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2009/10/19/free-golf-carts/
http://green.autoblog.com/2009/11/10/buy-a-bad-boy-buggie-kill-save-big-bucks/
http://www.tuscaloosa4x4.com/lsv.shtml

Yea, I know it is a few links.  But can you believe this!  A few guys were talking about it the other day, maybe not free for a Bad Boy buggie, but come on! 

A-FIXER

Re: Free golf carts.....thanks Obama!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 04:46:10 PM »
He's a idiot this dork who calls this a small business incentive I've not received my chance for business incentive profit on my company. Well if and when I receive one for my business I'll post it here first and then we'll see but............that's another story.

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 05:25:48 PM »
Do they offer one in vivid black with flames on the front end and are there mounts for securing two or more ARs? :o

« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 05:26:59 PM by Glock 1 »
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »
I wouldn't take a "tax-incentive" if they gave me one: What the Gubmint gives, they give with strings attached, and they can damn sure take away.  Fear of losing a "benefit" or "incentive" is a form of control:  Ever heard the phrase " They can't ride your back if your back ain't bent." ? 

Don't take anything from them, or you'll be beholden to them.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 07:35:33 PM »
I wouldn't take a "tax-incentive" if they gave me one: What the Gubmint gives, they give with strings attached, and they can damn sure take away.  Fear of losing a "benefit" or "incentive" is a form of control:  Ever heard the phrase " They can't ride your back if your back ain't bent." ? 

Don't take anything from them, or you'll be beholden to them.

AMEN Jim! ! !
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline rugermanx

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 09:46:38 PM »
Strings or log chains........ its one of the two.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. Benjamin Franklin

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 09:49:21 AM »
Chains of one sort or another..... sometimes referred to as manacles, shackles, etc.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Ronvandyn

• Pollywog
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 07:09:29 AM »
No thanks, golf carts have no heat.  :)
NE-CHP Holder, USAF Veteran, NRA Member,  ENGC Member
KC0MXX