< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: CHP holders Class of January 2007  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
CHP holders Class of January 2007
« on: August 30, 2016, 11:36:04 PM »
Sept 1st marks the first day we may apply for renewals.

My understanding is that unexpired permits can be renewed with no additional training required even after 10 years since your initial training certificate was issued.

There are no provisions in the Concealed Handgun Act that require retraining unless you allow your permit to expire, so don't dawdle :D

I will be applying for renewal soon after labor day, and remember, early renewal does not effect your expiration date.

Carry on!
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: CHP holders Class of January 2007
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 07:03:35 PM »
Good reminder, Dan.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 01:14:40 PM »
AND... if you have not already done so

Please consider legal defense issues BEFORE you are forced to pull that trigger in a defensive use of lethal force.

I recommend joining the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network

Armed Citizens Network
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 09:07:17 AM »
Bummer... NSP says I have to wait until the actual expiration day to fall within the 4 month window, so I have to wait until the 29th to apply. ::)

Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 09:12:44 AM »
Well ... BAM !!!   ... this means I will beat you to be the first 10 year renewal ....   ;)

P.S.  +++1  on the ACLDN