< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Legal Aspects of Lethal Force class - Friday Oct 28th - Lincoln NE  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Legal Aspects of Lethal Force class - Friday Oct 28th - Lincoln NE
« on: September 20, 2016, 08:29:34 PM »
"Legal Aspects of Lethal Force"  class scheduled!

Friday Night October 28th 5:30p-9:30p
@ Thunder Alley Classroom -
4713 Hartley Street
Lincoln, NE

Want to learn more regarding the Legal issues surrounding the use of lethal force? In this class we review actual Nebraska self defense cases, calling 911, talking to the police, hiring an Attorney, Castle Doctrine, Stand Your Ground, and a review of Nebraska's Use of Force laws.

Cost is $85. I offer this class usually about once/twice per year

Registration information on my website: 

www.NebraskaConcealedCarry.com 

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
Re: Legal Aspects of Lethal Force class - Friday Oct 28th - Lincoln NE
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 11:14:05 AM »
This is well worth going to.  And judging from the number of people who are completely incorrect about legal use of force on Facebook pages such as Nebraska Carry and Omaha Gun Tech among others (this isn't a comment about those groups, how they are run, or who runs them, it is a comment about some of the people in those groups) lots of people need to take this class.

AOJP is cut and dried.  Real life isn't, however, and while AOJP may be present in one moment, it might NOT in the next, and knowing when you can act and when you should STOP acting is incredibly important assuming YOU don't want to go to jail.

Zeeb's class is good stuff.
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 01:03:52 PM »
OMG..........

The Dreaded Awful Confrontation Situation happened........

The trigger was pulled [please note use of passive voice]................

911 was called.

The scene is now swarming with LEOs, EMTs, yellow tape, flashing lights, onlookers, all of that drama and way more.

It's a bewildering situation to be in, when you were only going to Walgreens for headache medicine and ice cream.

Not to mention that the Good Guy is now in handcuffs.   'Cause that's what most often happens in these situations.

Now What???

Chris' class will give you some essential insights into the whole process and how to handle it.

Plus.........Chris is what I like to call an Instructor's Instructor.   Top of the Line.

FWIW, I took the class.

And strongly recommend it to you.

This class is an excellent complement to your CHP.    And an essential class for CHP holders.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 09:22:45 AM »
Thank you for the recommendations!

Offline citizen

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 05:07:49 PM »
I concur with the above assessments of this class. I have taken it and need to take it again. Well worth your time and money.

Offline Kodiak

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 02:18:03 PM »
Stuff like this is a necessity for people who are serious about self defense. Too many think gun ownership is the end of the journey instead of the beginning.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 07:17:08 AM »
Anyone that has previously taken my Legal Aspects of Lethal Force class in the past, and you want to take it again as a refresher (and of course there are new cases now that we review), email me direct at cmzeeb@gmail.com and I will offer you a discounted price for taking the class a 2nd time.

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 10:40:58 AM »
Anyone that has previously taken my Legal Aspects of Lethal Force class in the past, and you want to take it again as a refresher (and of course there are new cases now that we review), email me direct at cmzeeb@gmail.com and I will offer you a discounted price for taking the class a 2nd time.

Dang it.  I'd love to do this, but it is a night where we are setting up for the Zombie match.

Well, maybe next time.  I DO want to attend this again and see the updated and new info.
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com