< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: "TEN YEAR" CHP Renewal Update  (Read 1356 times)

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
"TEN YEAR" CHP Renewal Update
« on: September 22, 2016, 01:08:58 PM »
Last Friday I went to NSP CID to renew my CHP for the second time (e.g. ten years).  REALLY straight forward and easy.  Print off and complete application. Call for appointment.  Take your current permit and NE DL/ID/Military ID and $50. You do NOT need to take your birth certificate/passport or your proof of CHP class training.  They will collect all, then return your DL and CHP.  You will be fingerprinted and 2 new photos taken.  You will leave with being advised your renewed permit will be sent in 5 business days and requesting you destroy your old one.  Really that easy.

That said, I have it on SOUND authority, online renewal is on the way SOON  ....

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: "TEN YEAR" CHP Renewal Update
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 03:25:19 PM »

That said, I have it on SOUND authority, online renewal is on the way SOON  ....
   :o

Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: "TEN YEAR" CHP Renewal Update
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 08:04:15 AM »
interdasting....mines not due for another 6 months, maybe i'll get to beta test?
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.