< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Veritas releases 1st of several videos and it makes Wikileaks look trivial  (Read 785 times)

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
The liberal cult has been waging political war for a long time, while patriots try to fight back with legitimate politics.  Liberal cattle are ok with that, and the low information voter is ignorant of it.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline RageTherapy

• Forum Member
The liberal cult has been waging political war for a long time, while patriots try to fight back with legitimate politics.  Liberal cattle are ok with that, and the low information voter is ignorant of it.

Unfortunately patriots are in short supply these days.  Being a patriot--being a lover of liberty and the fundamental, inalienable rights belonging to all human beings, respecting hard work and personal responsibility, no matter what your religion, ethnic background, or lot in life is--is seen as quaint, passé, and, of course, that horrible word "problematic."  This new ideology gripping not only America but the rest of the globe straight up disdains meritocracy in favor of some utterly bizarre racist voodoo that places the Western tradition (from the Romans on up to modern day America) as the great evil that has haunted the world.  Youth these days are being taught in our government schools and communist indoctrination centers (called "universities") that hard work is demeaning and if anything in your life goes wrong, it's the ciswhiteheteropatriarchy's fault and you shouldn't do a single thing to fix your lot in life and should just have it handed to you on a silver platter.

I sound like a nutcase to those that don't know where the political winds are blowing, I know.  But look at what is happening with college campus.  With how all these far-left ideologies are agitating on all fronts, and how it's becoming mainstream with the media and our politicans.  I'm not quite a young man anymore, but I'm young enough to remember high school, where they taught me nonsense about how the second amendment only applied to the national guard, and how the constitution was a "living" document.  I can remember how conservatives were implicitly intimidated in college, as disagreeing with the wrong liberal professor could be a bad grade, or worse, the administration would interpret your statement or views as uncharitably as they can in order to put sanctions on you or even expel you. 

I took Black Studies.  It was Afrocentrist nonsense that basically taught one message:  that we need more funding for Black Studies in universities.  It's the first class I ever took where I learned that the Egyptians were actually black.  I learned that black people were the first to America.  I even learned that if enough people believe the weather is going to change, it will! 

I had a professor that defended Hugo Chavez during class because he gave everyone free healthcare.  I'm sure if we talked about Venezuela today, he'd blame its condition on the CIA.

I had one professor with the last name Marx that laughed about how he had the same views as him.  Guy believed in similar nonsense to the black studies instructor where people could change reality just by belief or expectation.

I even had a professor that voiced his dislike of Barry Goldwater, he was still butthurt about that.

The reason patriots are few and far between these days is because we've trained our youth to abhor the freedoms that made this country special.  To abhor free enterprise, constitutional protections, and taking responsibility.

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
I remember this day very well,
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Veritas II

and, as an example of SJW nonsense taking place around the world:

Notice that she is better dressed and doo-ed and begins using her smartphone after her proclamations.   Entitled much?

BTW, "Thunderfoot" is a PhD physicist doing active astronomical research.  I suppose that Snowflake would throw out the work of George Washington Carver as well, and demand that Peanutbutter stop being made.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:15:57 PM by GreyGeek »

Offline ScottC

• NFOA Full Member
Since the 70s the polls have the liberal leading every single election.  Then the numbers come slightly closer together the closer the actual election date nears.  But the lib is ALWAYS leading. 

Sadly, most of the sheepole never seem to notice...  and argue with you if you point it out.

I remember how shocked all the talking heads were the night Reagan swept the the country.

While being "impartial" of course.

Offline RageTherapy

• Forum Member
Veritas II

and, as an example of SJW nonsense taking place around the world:

Notice that she is better dressed and doo-ed and begins using her smartphone after her proclamations.   Entitled much?

BTW, "Thunderfoot" is a PhD physicist doing active astronomical research.  I suppose that Snowflake would throw out the work of George Washington Carver as well, and demand that Peanutbutter stop being made.

I'm familiar with thunderf00t.  In fact, the video he was showing was what I had in mind in my post.  However bad you think it is on college campuses--it's worse.

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
The majority of Americans want Santa Claus, not leadership. 
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Sorry, I don't want the job. Nope, nope.

<--- see Avatar for clarity.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Veritas III  -- proof that Hillary and the DNC violated campaign laws.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:48:39 PM by GreyGeek »