< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Nugent's Kamp for Kids in NE  (Read 1348 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Nugent's Kamp for Kids in NE
« on: January 02, 2010, 08:23:46 AM »
Anyone have info on the upcoming Kamp For Kids?  I see the is a fundraiser at the Big Buck Classic, but I can't seem to find any info on time, date, cost, etc for this year's Kamp.  All i can find are pics from last year, and seems like it's usually in June/July near Papillion. Would like to enter my kids, at least my daughter (10),  son will be just 8 in June. On top of that, my daughter wants to learn archery, and that's something I just don't know much about.  Anyway i anyone has info I would appreciate it, and if anyone has attended, How did it go?
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Nugent's Kamp for Kids in NE
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 12:58:39 PM »
This is off of TedNugent.com
Hope this helps.

If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, if you know a child who would like to attend, or if you'd like more information, visit the Kamp for Kids section of the website or contact Kevin Markt at kmarkt1@cox.net. The Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids is a tax-exempt, 501(C)(3) non-profit organization.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.