< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: A plea to all that read.....  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Jay

• NFOA Co-Founder
A plea to all that read.....
« on: February 15, 2008, 01:51:24 PM »
As I have said before, I want this site to cater to all gun owners and even non gun owners who are just looking for some information without being talkied down to, but I would like to put this out there to everyone.

PLEASE, no matter what your feelings right now on concealed carry, even if you personally don't feel the need to carry a firearm yourself but believe in our rights to do so, please go out today and get signed up for a class and get your permit. I know the law is flawed, and I know that ideally you should not even have to have a permit to carry a concealed firearm, but we will have no chance of getting any changes made with less than 3000 of us statewide holding permits after more than a year. I know that it is expensive, but as all too many innocent people are finding out these days, the cost of not taking steps to protect yourself can be much greater.

There are good instructors right here on these forums that can teach even the old dogs some new tricks, and there is also a link on our main site to the state patrol which has a list of all qualified instructors and their contact information. Take the time, spend the money, get a permit. Show the state that we care.

Offline Jay

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: A plea to all that read.....
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 02:07:58 PM »
Joe, I  swear I posted this before I read your entire blog entry today, really, I did.  :-[ Thanks for the pub over there by the way!

So if any of you don't listen to me (which most of you don't  ;D) click on Joe's link and listen to him!

A-FIXER

Re: A plea to all that read.....
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 11:23:10 PM »
nice post allows all phases of firearm knowledge and skill to those who seek