General Categories > Help!

USCCA

(1/3) > >>

LatinoHunter:
I get emails to join the USCCA. Want to know what others think about joining the USCCA.

m morton:
https://www.bbb.org/wisconsin/business-reviews/gun-safety-and-marksmanship-instruction/us-concealed-carry-association-in-west-bend-wi-1000008667/reviews-and-complaints

i read thru all the reviews. the reviews were all replied to by the company and they hold A+ rate

seems a few people complained about auto renewal ... but seems the same people would complain if it was not renewed ...  so as long as you know your going to see a automated billing and if you do want to unsubscribe you have to call them

not much in the way of complaints left besides the few that don't believe their gun a day contest is real ...

i am not a member but this info may help ..

Mali:
I am a member and have been since I received my CCP several years ago. They do a great job of communicating with me and made sure I had full knowledge of how to contact them if I have an incident, including wallet cards, and if I have a problem. I accidentally signed up twice and they noticed it, called me to verify, and then canceled the second membership right away after confirm that this is what happened. Since my father and I have the same first and last name I have had things get mixed up between us (medical records used to be a BIG problem before they started checking DoB) so this extra level of verification was great to see. Since I started my coverage has increased for the same price as well.

They do a great deal of training including weekly YouTube videos, articles, and emails so I am always learning something new. On top of that we get a copy of Concealed Carry Magazine, which is, to me at least, far more informative that anything the NRA ever sends me. They are also working on an app, currently only available for the iPhone, that will help with knowing the local laws and reciprocity where ever you are located.

I find them affordable, well supported, and worth the time and money. I would recommend them to any member of my family, and I have.

LatinoHunter:
Thank you both for the information. I will consider signing up once I have my conceal carry permit.  ;D

ibdone:
I haven't signed up yet but was considering CCW Safe due to it having a lower buy-in price and some additional services.  However, after reading Mali's post I may need to reconsider...

https://ccwsafe.com/page/Quick-Comparison-of-Service

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version