< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Omaha Gun Club Grand Opening Celebration - And Volunteer Opportunity  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Range Mom

• NFOA Board of Directors
    • Incendio Firearms Training
Hello everyone,

We were invited to set up a booth during Omaha Gun Club's Grand opening this weekend (19-21st of May).  It will primarily be a free standing booth, with our NFOA pop-up display and brochures so that as people pass by they could pick up a brochure and learn more about NFOA and maybe join. 

However, if you have an hour or 2 and would be willing to stand at the booth, hand out brochures to visitors who might be interested and share the following information with them (in your own words), we would certainly appreciate it!
"The Nebraska Firearms Owners Association (NFOA) is the only Nebraska firearms group and is the “Voice of Nebraska Firearms Owners” dedicated to being the leader in preserving your right as a law-abiding Nebraskan to purchase, possess, and use firearms as guaranteed in our State Constitution and the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. We have thousands of NFOA members throughout Nebraska.
We have anti-gun and anti-self-defense state groups that have pushed for laws that chip away at our right to keep and bear arms. The founders of our country recognized this right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed early on, and so do we.

We are an organization that stands to protect your rights in all aspects of firearms including hunting, civilian marksmanship training, safety training, protecting ranges for public use, law enforcement-related issues, product liability, self-defense rights, legal aspects of firearms and crime victim rights.

Our organization has over 8,000 members and NFOA actively lobbies for firearms freedom in the Unicameral. Basic membership is and will always be free, and there are others levels of membership available.

NFOA is a great way to ensure you stay on top of what is happening in Nebraska as far as firearms laws and by becoming a member, you add to the strength and respect of our organization in Nebraska"

Members who volunteer will have a chance to win a $25 gift card from Cabela's (courtesy of one of our board members who unfortunately is out of town and feels guilty for missing this... and might be the person posting this message).

If this is something you are interested in, please call me at 402-213-5600 and I will get you prepped for whatever amount of time you can contribute. 

Thank you!

Trish
Trish - NFOA Board President, Founder Incendio LLC

"The possession of arms by the people is the
ultimate warrant that government governs only
with the consent of the governed."

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
I am planning on being there from about 5:30PM to about 7PM. Can't wait to meet and greet!
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
FYI - We need more business cards and brochures at OGC. 

Offline Range Mom

• NFOA Board of Directors
    • Incendio Firearms Training
FYI - We need more business cards and brochures at OGC.

Good to know... I will round some up!  Thanks!
Trish - NFOA Board President, Founder Incendio LLC

"The possession of arms by the people is the
ultimate warrant that government governs only
with the consent of the governed."

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
Good to know... I will round some up!  Thanks!

Yup.  I have meetings there fairly frequently and try to hand out both an OGC membership flyer and a NFOA membership flyer to all who attend.