< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Which gun shows in Nebraska would you recommend that are coming up this year?  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Range Mom

• NFOA Board of Directors
    • Incendio Firearms Training
We had a member ask about what would be the best gun shows in Nebraska (willing to travel across the state) and I was hoping some of you might have some recommendations
Trish - NFOA Board President, Founder Incendio LLC

"The possession of arms by the people is the
ultimate warrant that government governs only
with the consent of the governed."

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
i think Hastings, Fremont and Lancaster/Lincoln ones are the best.  while i haven't been to a lot in other cities, usually those are the best.  i have found deals at all those shows once in a while.  Fremont has several, but the ones from a certain group are the best.

i bet Shooter will chime in with his personal selling experience.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline Range Mom

• NFOA Board of Directors
    • Incendio Firearms Training
Thank you Robert!
Trish - NFOA Board President, Founder Incendio LLC

"The possession of arms by the people is the
ultimate warrant that government governs only
with the consent of the governed."

Offline Laufen

• Post approval required
We had a member ask about what would be the best gun shows in Nebraska (willing to travel across the state) and I was hoping some of you might have some recommendations
Honestly, forget your local shows and go to Wanamachers in Tulsa.  They have a spring and fall show.  The fall show should be coming up in about 3 months.  It's the only one worth attending.

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
Tulsa is on the bucket list.  Read somewhere, if you spent 3 sec. per table from the moment the doors opening til closing time on all the days, you won't be able to see all the tables.

Offline Laufen

• Post approval required
Tulsa is on the bucket list.  Read somewhere, if you spent 3 sec. per table from the moment the doors opening til closing time on all the days, you won't be able to see all the tables.
That's probably very close to correct.  The other nice thing is that they keep the junk peddlers, beef jerky vendors, nazi crap mostly out of the show.  It's just row after row of good quality firearms.