< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Bushnell AR Optics Rifle Scope 4.5-18x 40mm Side Focus Matte $104.00 shipped  (Read 1415 times)

Offline DanS

• NFOA Full Member
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1325784269/bushnell-ar-optics-rifle-scope-45-18x-40mm-side-focus-matte
I have 5 of these scopes, in various variable powers, including 2 of the 18x. They are heavy, but havent had any problems with them. Cant really say how good the glass is, my catracts and eye floaters are pretty bad, but even with that, I thought the were ok, pretty bright. Gonna get my catracts removed this fall, so I think the clarity will only get better.

Offline DanS

• NFOA Full Member
Now $99 free shipping, at Amazon sold by Adorama Camera. Walmart has them, matching Amazons price, but no free pickup. I like these Bushells on my ar15, at this price point. BDC only works when at max 18x.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ABPAAPY/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A17MC6HOH9AVE6&tag=slickguns-20

edited, forgot the link

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
The MidwayUSA link appears to be for a .308 BDC and the Amazon link for a .223.  Am I reading that right?

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
On second glance I may have erred by moving this to the classifieds...looks like OP was initiating a discussion that might belong in the Good Deals thread
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline DanS

• NFOA Full Member
Yes, the Midway link is old, and now goes to 308 model not the 223 version. The second link, to Yahoo, is new(er). Was pointing out what I thought was a "good deal", on a low cost scope that isnt complete junk.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Based on the OP reply I moved this back to Discussions forum since this is just a discussion regarding a Good Deal he found.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline David Hineline

• NFOA Full Member
I never even consider any second focal plane optic as the BDC is only calibrated for maximum zoom operation.
Machinegun owners blow thier load with one pull of the trigger