< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Big Buck Classic raffle announcment !!!  (Read 1495 times)

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Big Buck Classic raffle announcment !!!
« on: January 16, 2010, 03:43:54 PM »
 The NFOA would like to express our thanks to R.L. Moeller Sporting Arms, 7508 . 84th st. in Brentwood Plz, LaVista Ne. for their generous donation of a Remington 700 XHR 270 rifle for our raffle at the Big Buck Classic Event at the Qwest Center Omaha Jan. 29th, 30th and 31st. This a $700-$850 rifle.
 R.L. Moelller Sporting Arms specializes in special order firearms and is Black rifle friendly.
 Please visit them on the web at moellerarms.com or call them at 402-490-1013.
 This is a 3 day raffle only with the winner being announced on Sunday Jan. 30th.
 We hope to see allot of our members at the Big Buck Classic. Stop by our booth say hi and enter the raffle for this great rifle.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 03:52:36 PM by huskergun »
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: Big Buck Classic raffle announcment !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 09:35:36 AM »
Just wanted to chime in with two things.

First, I wanted to let everyone know that the MoellerArms.com website has now been published. 

Second, I wanted to let the members know who I am.  Some of you have seen my posts in the past and know me by my screen name.  Moeller Arms is my shop.  I won't make this post into an advertisement.  Just wanted to let people know who Moeller Arms is.

Rod

Offline Mike M.

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »
Rod congrats on the shop. Looking forward to checking it out once its open.
Mike

USAF 82-88, American Legion, NFOA,  NRA

Offline Mike M.

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 07:18:34 AM »
Today is the last chance to get a ticket for this rifle.After walking around the show yesterday I have to say it is the best one there and we are short of our goal. So lets get down to the show today and say hi and get a ticket.Remember this was donated by RLM5150 and everything goes to help run this great organization. Hope to see you there.
Mike

USAF 82-88, American Legion, NFOA,  NRA