< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Right here in Omaha NE  (Read 797 times)

Offline 66bigblock

• Lead Benefactor
  • When SHTF, which side of the Fan will you be on?
Right here in Omaha NE
« on: February 25, 2018, 10:57:50 AM »
I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.  I carry a lot of ammo because I cant run very fast.

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Right here in Omaha NE
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 11:55:56 AM »
i seen a few vids of people cutting their AR-15 in 1/2 or turning it in to police ... what they fail to say is that they have a unstable / crazy kid in the house or something to the point that they think their gun will end up in a mass shooting .. so all in all that honest law biding mans gun will in fact never be used in a shooting ....

so i say it is a worthless gesture ,do nothing act like the gun laws we have to fight to over turn or stop from being passed..

I will go so far to bet 100$ that the dude took his ar out of a locked gun safe to bring it to the police station ... same as the dumb ass that cut his ar in 1/2...
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 03:03:10 PM »
What an effen idiot! Very sad that he is even a veteran and has no idea about the Constitution, life, or protecting his own family. He clearly should get rid of all of his guns.

So many offensive statements in the video including a police officer asking "how many CLIPS?"

Offline Kendahl

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 07:51:32 PM »
Sell it to Guns Unlimited or Cabela's for whatever they offer. When it's resold, the buyer will undergo the background check that the anti-gunners think is so important.

These self imposed guilt trips mystify me. I don't feel guilty about
  • having a beer or a glass of wine with dinner because a chronic drunk drives with a BAC of 0.20 or 0.30.
  • driving an automobile because somebody on his phone blows through a red light.
  • keeping knives in my kitchen because an angry ex stabs his former wife or girl friend.
  • owning guns because bad guys use them in crimes.
On the other hand, I would feel guilty if my wife and I went someplace I thought would be safe and she was injured or killed because I failed to bring a gun to protect her.

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 07:51:53 PM »
Who needs guns anyway when we have a caring big brother to protect us
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Kendahl

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 07:55:30 PM »
Who needs guns anyway when we have a caring big brother to protect us
I wonder if the sheriff will survive the next election. His deputies must be catching a lot of abuse from the surrounding departments.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 08:34:23 PM »
1) What a clown.  He now has his 15 minutes of fame.  Now back to anonymity.
2) Little does he realize that AR will likely be sold to a LEO via an department buy out ... and BACK ON THE STREETS (cue shudder).

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 09:22:25 PM »
I wonder if the sheriff will survive the next election. His deputies must be catching a lot of abuse from the surrounding departments.
I don't know how he could survive this, he needs to resign, especially after the last few days of interviews putting his foot in his mouth on various mediums and channels. 

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 09:36:52 AM »
I've been told that this district is very close to the district that elected Debbie Wasserman Schultz.  If the district is ate up with liberalism enough to do that, it wouldn't surprise me if they do reelect that sheriff.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.