General Categories > Help!

Networking Opportunities

(1/4) > >>

bowenusmc:
I am looking for some opportunities to network with range owners in the Omaha area. I am interested in getting more information on what it would take to get into the business from those who are already in it.

Mudinyeri:
Are you in Omaha? If so, I doubt that too many will provide details to a potential competitor.

SemperFiGuy:

--- Quote --- I am interested in getting more information on what it would take to get into the business from those who are already in it.
--- End quote ---

NRA holds an annual Range Development and Operations Conference.   A most useful 3-4 day event for range owners and wannabees.   Scores of range owners show up, discuss latest in legislation, equipment, facilities, profit opportunities, safety, etc..  Many, many outstanding presenters and topics.   And--of course--there's a ton of vendors of range equipment and services there.  Bring an extra case to carry the samples and literature.

You might want to call Eric Whitescarver, Manager at:  https://rangeservices.nra.org/.
Eric and his organization can provide various levels and kinds of NRA support for current and prospective range owners.
Remember:   No Shooting Ranges = No Shooting Sports.

I have enjoyed these conferences and also the Range Technical Team Advisers' meetings that are held coupla days prior for experienced NRA Members who wish to serve as RTTAs.

FWIW,
sfg

bullit:
I would encourage you to do your due diligence and demographic study as there are 6 (Six) Indoor Ranges in the greater Omaha area .... 5 (Five) which have opened in the past 2-3 years. A seventh was pending until those folks noted reality.

RobertH:
*cough* Norfolk *cough*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version