< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: another good guy with a gun story  (Read 797 times)

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
another good guy with a gun story
« on: October 29, 2018, 10:16:40 AM »
By WBRC Staff | October 28, 2018 at 4:52 AM CDT - Updated October 29 at 7:27 AM

BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) - Police have confirmed that one person is dead and two people injured after a shooting late Saturday night.

The shooting took place at the McDonald’s across from Princeton Hospital. A masked man entered the restaurant when an employee opened the door for a father and his sons to leave.

The masked man then opened fire in the restaurant. At that point, the father began shooting at the masked man.

Read more at link: https://www.wbrc.com/2018/10/28/two-injured-one-dead-bham-shooting/
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Re: another good guy with a gun story
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 11:00:26 AM »
I saw that on thelibertydaily.com

I immediately checked ABC news to see if they felt that the story was significant to publish.   They didn't.   Obviously, it didn't fit their narrative.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Re: another good guy with a gun story
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 05:23:17 PM »
The local morning guy on KFAB, Scott Voorhees, covered it on his show.....
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.