< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: prohibited places  (Read 782 times)

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
prohibited places
« on: January 24, 2019, 01:56:19 PM »
It seems that we should petition the Nebraska legislature to change Nebraska law on prohibited places so that we can legally carry into those facilities that don't have armed security. For those places with anti-gun signs, they should be required to provide armed security or make them civilly liable should someone get killed or injured on their property. I was reading about the murders at the Florida bank which makes me very nervous when doing business within the bank - especially when depositing or withdrawing large amounts of money. Then there are a lot of prohibited places where there isn't any real security that can be equally dangerous - schools come to mind. I can dream can't I?
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline Jito463

• Site Administrator
Re: prohibited places
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 02:51:54 PM »
It seems that we should petition the Nebraska legislature to change Nebraska law on prohibited places so that we can legally carry into those facilities that don't have armed security. For those places with anti-gun signs, they should be required to provide armed security or make them civilly liable should someone get killed or injured on their property.
It's a worthwhile goal, but at this time we can't even get the legislature to agree on uniform signage for their victimization zones (oops, I mean "gun free zone").