< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: chambers compares American flag to Nazi swastika  (Read 1234 times)

Offline LJUnaTIC

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • NFOA Full Member
  • On the Fringe
chambers compares American flag to Nazi swastika
« on: February 21, 2019, 07:31:26 PM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nebraska-state-senator-compares-american-flag-to-nazi-swastika

“I don't come here for this rag every day, and it's a rag. That's all it is to me,” said Chambers about respecting the flag. “When you show a way to persuade Jews to sanctify and worship the swastika, when you show me that I'll come up here and stand while you all hypocritically pretend that rag is something that it definitely is not.“
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

Offline Jito463

• Site Administrator
Re: chambers compares American flag to Nazi swastika
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 09:25:09 PM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nebraska-state-senator-compares-american-flag-to-nazi-swastika

“I don't come here for this rag every day, and it's a rag. That's all it is to me,” said Chambers about respecting the flag. “When you show a way to persuade Jews to sanctify and worship the swastika, when you show me that I'll come up here and stand while you all hypocritically pretend that rag is something that it definitely is not.“
You know, most folks who get term limited out, have the decency to STAY OUT!  If Chambers doesn't like America, then he can pack his bags and leave.  Though I'd just be satisfied if he quit politics and stopped wasting our time.

Offline Wymore Wrangler

• NFOA Full Member
Again, Ernie has disgraced Nebraska....
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 10:14:55 AM »
They were talking about Ernie Chambers on Fox and Friends this morning, call our flag equivalent to the Nazi flag, what a disgrace he is to all Nebraskans...

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 10:53:59 AM »
i have never liked that prick! i lived next door to his sister Nette for many years. she was the nicest lady you could meet, then their was him .... i remember as a teenage kid yelling HI Nette as she was in her front yard and ernie was just getting out of his car in her driveway. i over heard him say "what that white mother****er want" as i was about to run across the street to go play with some friends. he gave me the impression over the years he was always a gruff and grumpy man . if he was not such an asshole i would pity him..
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 11:44:41 AM »
Still is, and has always been a piece of $hit.
Saw him at my High School in 72 or 73, and he was all about shocking the privileged little white kids.
He soon will fade away.
Greg
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!

Offline monkeyboy

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 03:48:40 PM »
Still is, and has always been a piece of $hit.
Saw him at my High School in 72 or 73, and he was all about shocking the privileged little white kids.
He soon will fade away.
Greg
Funny you should mention that. I graduated in 73 and still remember when he addressed our high school,about 10 min into his white bashing speech he informed all of the white students that they needed to leave because he only wanted to talk to his black brothers and sisters.He was a racist and a bigot then and 46 yrs later nothing has changed.

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 10:50:21 AM »
You know, most folks who get term limited out, have the decency to STAY OUT!  If Chambers doesn't like America, then he can pack his bags and leave.  Though I'd just be satisfied if he quit politics and stopped wasting our time.

Ditto.
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline dkarp

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 01:49:01 PM »
In what other country would he have the freedom to say what he says?- the Flag represents those who sacrificed their lives to grant him  the god given rights that he is taking full advantage of.