< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Concealed Carry  (Read 836 times)

Offline RANGER 01

• Powder Benefactor
Concealed Carry
« on: March 15, 2019, 11:42:55 PM »
My wife and I both just renewed our Nebr. Concealed Handgun Permits on line. Only took 10 days now that's a fast turn around. I was looking up address and the information popped up, It can be done on line, that's a nice feature.
Dick
My Oath, taken in 1959, to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic,still STANDS

Offline Jito463

• Site Administrator
Re: Concealed Carry
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 12:23:49 AM »
I had no idea we could renew it online.  I still have several years before mine expires, but good to know.

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 11:48:10 AM »
I had no idea we could renew it online.  I still have several years before mine expires, but good to know.

It costs a few extra bucks when doing it online. Maybe someday we'll have constitutional/permitless carry.
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline Jito463

• Site Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 04:27:22 PM »
It costs a few extra bucks when doing it online. Maybe someday we'll have constitutional/permitless carry.
I read a little bit ago in an NRA-ILA e-mail, that Kentucky just signed Constitutional Carry into law.  One more state added to the growing list.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 08:01:23 PM »
Online renewal became effective Aug 2017.  $50 plus CC convenience fee ... which is cheap considering your time, gas, etc to drive to NSP and be fingerprinted and photographed again.
NSP has up to five BUSINESS days to complete a renewal.  Given mail time, day of the week you completed ... that's pretty good turn around, and your current permit is still good.