< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Liberty Rally - Hosted by Lancaster County Libertarian Party 7/6 11 a.m - 3 p.m.  (Read 540 times)

Offline Range Mom

• NFOA Board of Directors
    • Incendio Firearms Training
The Rally for Liberty will be held on Saturday, July 6th, 2019 on the north steps of the Capitol with event speakers beginning at 1:00 p.m. The location is reserved from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, with the intent to host tabling for ballot initiatives and other speaker organizations like Young Americans for Liberty. The Nebraska Firearm Owners Association is invited to attend and a member of the board will be speaking about 2nd Amendment freedoms.

If you would like to help us recruit members to our organization that day, please message Trish or comment here. 

This rally is a nonpartisan event, centered on the issues pertaining to the freedom and liberty paramount here in Nebraska, meaning to foster civic engagement and awareness.

We are also looking for your input. What elements of firearms rights and freedoms would you like us to emphasize?
Trish - NFOA Board President, Founder Incendio LLC

"The possession of arms by the people is the
ultimate warrant that government governs only
with the consent of the governed."

Offline Range Mom

• NFOA Board of Directors
    • Incendio Firearms Training
I enjoyed the opportunity to meet and speak with fellow liberty loving Nebraskans and to represent the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association. Multiple issues discussed,  divergent opinions,  yet liberty is at our common core and it was a refreshing exchange of differences and similarities.  My portion starts at 26 minutes,  but I invite you to listen to all the issues presented by some great speakers.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=481832912391200&id=1646537772333768
Trish - NFOA Board President, Founder Incendio LLC

"The possession of arms by the people is the
ultimate warrant that government governs only
with the consent of the governed."