< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Red Flags  (Read 587 times)

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
Red Flags
« on: September 05, 2019, 08:34:18 AM »
I think we all know how this will work.  https://www.deltabravocharlie.com/home/i-was-a-gun-confiscator

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Red Flags
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 02:41:22 PM »
I'm not surprised by what was written in the article. I have already gave my opinion to my legislators at the state and federal level that things like this are going to happen and I can guarantee that false accusations will be made. But, I believe that my comments have fell on deaf ears. I expect a lot of court cases to happen over red flag laws.
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 04:22:55 PM »
 every divorce lawyer is going to do this first thing,  have his client tell the police the person has weapons and threatened them.     BANG, instant  red flag grab!.

and that will be brought into court as to if you can have custody or visits from the kids,

I didnt put male of female into this, because either one can do it, just depends on who is first
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 05:45:04 PM »
every divorce lawyer is going to do this first thing,  have his client tell the police the person has weapons and threatened them.     BANG, instant  red flag grab!.

and that will be brought into court as to if you can have custody or visits from the kids,

I didnt put male of female into this, because either one can do it, just depends on who is first

Absolutely, you know they will.