< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 2A movie, The Reliant, Showing in select theatres Oct 24  (Read 639 times)

Offline Range Mom

• NFOA Board of Directors
    • Incendio Firearms Training
2A movie, The Reliant, Showing in select theatres Oct 24
« on: September 18, 2019, 10:21:08 AM »
As a supporter of the Second Amendment, I wanted to share with you a film, THE RELIANT, that will be in theaters for one night only – Thursday, October 24th.

THE RELIANT is family-friendly and a PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT film that promotes everything a Second Amendment supporter stands for.  Here is a message from Carrie Lightfoot about THE RELIANT:

“The message behind ‘The Reliant’ film is one I’ve been educating citizens on for years: our constitutional right to bear arms is vital to our ability to protect ourselves and our families and must not be infringed upon. I urge everyone to support this film in theaters nationwide on October 24th and to let your voices be heard. And, a special word for those of us who are members of gun clubs, of the NRA, or any group with a common interest in preserving our precocious Second Amendment, be the one in your local community rallying together your friends and neighbors to go see and support this important film.”

--Carrie Lightfoot

Founder “The Well Armed Woman LLC”, founder TWAW Shooting Chapters Inc, and member of the NRA Board of Directors

For more information about this film please visit THE RELIANT website at https://www.thereliantmovie.com/

You can see the trailer at

Let your voices be heard, let’s fill the theaters so there is not one empty seat left!! Bring a group to this amazing film on Thursday, October 24th.  Visit http://moviegrouptickets.com/thereliant for group ticket information.

Trish - NFOA Board President, Founder Incendio LLC

"The possession of arms by the people is the
ultimate warrant that government governs only
with the consent of the governed."

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
Re: 2A movie, The Reliant, Showing in select theatres Oct 24
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 10:54:37 AM »
I'd have to drive too far to see it. So, I'll wait for it to be streamed unless it'll show up locally at a later date. Besides, who would want to watch it at theaters which are usually GFZ's?
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline Range Mom

• NFOA Board of Directors
    • Incendio Firearms Training
Re: 2A movie, The Reliant, Showing in select theatres Oct 24
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 01:16:13 PM »
Did you check to see if it was playing at a theatre near you?  https://www.fathomevents.com/events/the-reliant

I am taking a group out to the Marcus Twincreek Cinema. My favorite place to go because it's conceal carry friendly.
Trish - NFOA Board President, Founder Incendio LLC

"The possession of arms by the people is the
ultimate warrant that government governs only
with the consent of the governed."