< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: such illogical nonsense  (Read 923 times)

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
such illogical nonsense
« on: January 06, 2020, 11:30:09 AM »
I just had to share this image because it shows how ridiculous politicians are when it comes to guns. These politicians won't go after the law breaking immigrants but they're more than willing to deny us our second amendment RIGHT even though we haven't done anything illegal. Makes a lot of sense, huh? I can't say that only Democrats are of this mindset.......

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
Re: such illogical nonsense
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 01:28:37 PM »
that's about it in a NUT shell lol ...
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
Re: such illogical nonsense
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 02:02:10 PM »
And yet it's OK to have sanctuary cities/counties/states for illegal immigrants but it's not OK to have second amendment sanctuaries. So much hypocrisy!
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA