< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Add the Utah CCW to your NE Permit...April 12th, Lincoln, NE  (Read 1281 times)

Offline phorvick

• Forum Member
Add the Utah CCW to your NE Permit...April 12th, Lincoln, NE
« on: March 20, 2008, 09:57:37 AM »
The class will be held at the Holiday Inn Express (North) in Lincoln, Saturday, April 12th. I have reserved the "small" meeting room that can hold 10 participants. We will start at 6:45pm.

The address of the Holiday Inn Express is: 3939 N. 26th, Lincoln, NE. That is just a little north of the intersection of Cornhusker Hwy and 27th. It is on the west side of the street.

If interested, I need to know fairly soon as it is conceivable that the space will fill. You do NOT need to have taken the Nebraska class to take this Utah class. At the conclusion of the class, I will provide the basic paperwork you need to complete the application for Utah. Their application fee is $65.25 (payable when you mail the paperwork to Utah) and the permit is valid in about 30 States, and good for 5 years. It is a great "bang for the buck".

E-mail me to reserve a spot. As of March 20th, two folks have reserved, leaving 8 spots.

paul (at) shootingsafely.com
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 03:15:18 PM by phorvick »
If butterfiles carried .45's, there would be no sparrow problem.

http://shootingsafely.com