< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: The Antis Have a Forum, Too  (Read 1406 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
The Antis Have a Forum, Too
« on: March 09, 2010, 12:06:11 AM »
Well, I've met the enemy and they are at:

url=http://www.vpc.org/[/url]

It's the Violence Policy Center.

Part of the Bad Brady Bunch.

Seems like we're not the only folks with a Cause and a Forum.

It's useful to check out the bulletin boards of our enemies like the VPC from time to time......To see what they're up to.

Sorta like when Patton read Rommel's book on armored warfare.

The VPC forte is to seek out and highlight those few concealed carry holders who have gone wrong.

Worth a read, if you have the time and the inclination.

sfg

« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 12:14:21 AM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline tut

• Forum Member
    • Tuts words
Re: The Antis Have a Forum, Too
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 07:31:27 PM »
I'm going to join, posing of course, and post links to ask for any feedback, like this one: http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp  and then ask how "we" can fight truth like this with nothing more than trying to continue misinforming people and using emotional sabotage?  Ha, gunna be a hoot!
Imagine how gun control might be stomped if either of the NON-COMPROMISING lobbying groups, the Second Amendment Foundation or Gun Owners of America, had the NRA's 4 million members!

Offline tut

• Forum Member
    • Tuts words
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 07:38:12 PM »
Hmmm, just visited the site via the provided link and looked around for about 10 minutes.  I did not find a "forum" of any sort.  Lots of "information", but no forum.  ...Did I miss it while looking there?
Imagine how gun control might be stomped if either of the NON-COMPROMISING lobbying groups, the Second Amendment Foundation or Gun Owners of America, had the NRA's 4 million members!

Offline Husker_Fan

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 10:07:08 AM »
I'm glad to see someone pointing out who the other side is.  It is the VPC/Brady group and others who are reflexively and emotionally anti-gun.  Too often people assume that all Democrats are Antis.  I recently read a thread on democaticunderground about the shall issue legislation in Iowa.  I was amazed at how favorable the vast majority of the posters were.  I also know of a lot of pro-gun dems in the midwest (like almost all of them in the Iowa General Asembly and Senate) and there have been a fair share of gun-grabbing Republicans over the years.  I hope we can educate people to look beyond party affiliation when it is time to vote and actully check a politicians views on important issues.