< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Fire Mission! Comment period for “Fair Access to Financial Services” ends 1/4/21  (Read 913 times)

Offline GreggL

• NFOA Full Member

Time Running Out for Gun Owner Comments to Stop Financial ‘Deplatforming’

U.S.A. – -(Ammoland.com)- “Right now, the single most existential threat to free speech in America is the rise of financial deplatforming,” Revolver News observes. “If conservatives want to preserve the ability to think and speak freely in the decades to come, they must act to prevent the country’s most powerful financial institutions from imposing a brutal censorship regime on the entire country.
I realize my reach is a lot shorter than that of our “gun rights leaders,” but I think it’s in the interests of all gun owners to care about this, and not just those businesses that have been denied financial services. The problem is, the comment period ends in days, so there’s not much time to react. That’s why I’m asking every gun owner reading this to take five minutes, right now, to go to the rule proposal and let the OCC know that protected industries should not be free to discriminate. I mean it — right now– if you don't, chances are you'll forget. And please don't forget to recruit and enlist your friends."
Link to Article
https://www.ammoland.com/2021/01/time-running-out-for-gun-owner-comments-to-stop-financial-deplatforming/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=275611ff4e-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-275611ff4e-20750737

This topic of Deplatforming and discriminatory practices restricting access to financing for legal businesses has been discussed here before. It is a modern day form of Jim Crow tactics.
Please take a few minutes, follow the links and Support the OCC proposed rule (Docket ID OCC-2020-0042-0001)

https://beta.regulations.gov/docket/OCC-2020-0042/document

If this Country is to be saved, it has to be done by us.
Government not being restrained by the Constitution as written is tyranny pure and simple.

Offline Jito463

• Site Administrator
Comment posted.  Looks like it's been up since 11/25, and the comment period ends tomorrow on the 4th.