< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: March 1st Legislative Workshop at 88 Tactical 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.  (Read 789 times)

Offline Range Mom

• NFOA Board of Directors
    • Incendio Firearms Training
March 1st Legislative Workshop at 88 Tactical 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
« on: February 19, 2021, 08:53:15 PM »
On Monday, March 1st, the President of the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association will be conducting an in-person legislative workshop in Omaha to provide an overview of several bills that will affect firearm owners in the state of Nebraska.

These bills will be introduced on March 3rd in the Judiciary Committee at the state capitol in Lincoln Nebraska. From changes to Castle Doctrine and Concealed Carry Statutes to Mandatory Waiting Periods and increased fees for the Firearm Purchase certificate, this day is the most important day legislatively for every firearm owner in Nebraska. Your position must be part of the committee record to ensure our senators know where we stand as Nebraskans as far as our firearm rights and freedoms.

At this workshop, President Patricia Harrold will provide detailed information on the legislation scheduled for the 3rd of March hearing and how you can testify in-person or virtually.

As Nebraska's largest grassroots 2nd Amendment organization, NFOA will empower you with the knowledge you need to make an impact and make your voice heard.

Space is limited. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nebraska-firearms-owners-association-legislative-workshop-tickets-142298014191
Trish - NFOA Board President, Founder Incendio LLC

"The possession of arms by the people is the
ultimate warrant that government governs only
with the consent of the governed."

Offline nebduckman

• NFOA Full Member
Re: March 1st Legislative Workshop at 88 Tactical 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 03:13:26 AM »
Great workshop I was glad to see the class pretty much full. Hopefully all that were there will join and inform more people. Great Job Range Mom, Brad, and Keith!

Offline nebduckman

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 03:18:27 AM »
Oh yeah the local gun store in Nebraska City host area meetings once a month and have asked me to speak on the current LBs that we are supporting and fighting against. Wish me luck.

Offline Range Mom

• NFOA Board of Directors
    • Incendio Firearms Training
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 12:53:31 PM »
Awesome! Let me know if I can help you.  I could send you a presentation or a handout
Trish - NFOA Board President, Founder Incendio LLC

"The possession of arms by the people is the
ultimate warrant that government governs only
with the consent of the governed."

Offline nebduckman

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2021, 04:23:24 AM »
Yeah any info I can have cant hurt. My email is nebaultz@windstream.net  Thanks again Range MOM.. LOL