< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Source for pricing of reloading components  (Read 1169 times)

Offline cftj

• NFOA Full Member
Source for pricing of reloading components
« on: April 13, 2021, 06:19:20 AM »
I'm starting to liquidate my dad's reloading stuff.

He has boxes of bullets, (copper and lead) some rifle primers, some powder, quite a bit of it is for black powder. He cast some of his own and has a crucible.  Where should I look to establish a fair value before I post it? I'm not looking to gouge anyone, but do know a lot of it is scarce, and the market is high.
if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. - 2 Chronicles 7:14 ESV

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: Source for pricing of reloading components
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 07:30:31 PM »
MidwayUSA is a good source of prices for reloading items.

Although they are out of stock on just about everything, they still maintain their standard list pricing for each item   And Midway does not gouge prices in a shortage situation, so usual prices are listed.

If you wish to cross-check to see what the Gougers are charging, you can go to the Armslist national website, then use "Reloading" as a search word to get an overall listing of reloading items.   And enter each invidual line item, same way.  "9mm bullets," "Win231," "Small pistol primers," etc.

Good luck.

sfg
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 07:50:06 PM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline cftj

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 09:37:44 PM »
Thanks. I forgot about midway.
if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. - 2 Chronicles 7:14 ESV

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 02:05:11 PM »
 did you sell everything? hope you list it here and let us have a chance at it
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline cftj

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 09:58:37 PM »
It has been listed here since April, without much interest.

https://nebraskafirearms.org/online_community/index.php/topic,19551.0.html

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2021, 08:24:43 AM »
Lucky your first post didn't get locked.  Need location and price in the subject line.

I'll print that list and post it on the bulletin board at my club.  They have quite a few black powder folks there.   Hopefully, we can get some of that sold for ya. 

Will need your email address and phone number.