< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Boosalis Shooting Park Project Open House --- ACTION NEEDED!!  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Toster

• NFOA Full Member
Friends of shooting sports!

Each of us has a unique opportunity to influence the positive direction of ALL shooting sports in the city of Lincoln and surrounding area.  The Lincoln Trap and Skeet Board of Directors have been working with Lincoln City Parks and Recreation, State of Nebraska Game and Parks, Prairie Bowman Archery Club and HDR to develop a comprehensive shooting park and outdoor education center.  This will be much more than just a few more trap/skeet ranges.  They are currently looking at an indoor pistol range, and 100/300yd rifle range, and sporting clays course!

An open house, to discuss options for the Boosalis Park Shooting Range Project, is scheduled for this coming Tuesday, March 23th, from 5PM to 7PM at the North Star High School, 5801 North 33rd Circle, Lincoln.  Please plan to attend this open house!   You can drop by anytime as no formal presentation is planned.  Each of the partners will be there to answer your questions, take your suggestions and address concerns.

Your support is needed to move this wonderful project forward.  The more people that stop by the more "interest" it will show that the people of the Lincoln area are serious about wanting this to develop.  Please take some time and stop by.

Thank you.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Boosalis Shooting Park Project Open House --- ACTION NEEDED!!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 07:12:29 PM »
I plan to be there, and drag a few from work with me
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Eagle1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Boosalis Shooting Park Project Open House --- ACTION NEEDED!!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 07:53:58 PM »
Planing to be there as well, hope to influence a few more. I'll be wearing my NFOA shirt to show support for both.
USN 83-87, American Legion