< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: congress-should-end-immunity-for-gun-manufacturers  (Read 834 times)

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
congress-should-end-immunity-for-gun-manufacturers
« on: April 16, 2021, 02:34:41 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/congress-should-end-immunity-for-gun-manufacturers-wh/vi-BB1fJmLb

seen this just now on msn .... congress-should-end-immunity-for-gun-manufacturers

can a person sue Ford , Chevy , Honda ,etc when a person leaves a bar drunk and kills some one in their cars ... i mean we all know it's not the cars fault some asshat drove drunk .. tons of people die from drunk driving. so why should a gun manufacturer be held liable. when some crazy or criminal  fires a gun and hits some one.

can we please vote out of office and never vote for a dem again ... the stupid meter is Maxed out .

if they can't take our guns they will close the manufacturers to billions in lawsuits their new angle ??
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
Re: congress-should-end-immunity-for-gun-manufacturers
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 06:56:15 PM »
It's just another attempt to put firearms manufacturers out of business over the misuse of their product. I doubt that this will get much traction. But the Democrats are trying to make it look like firearms manufacturers can't be sued for any reason.
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA