< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: LSM making 2A enthusiasts into Mass-Murderers or Anti-Gov't Facists; WRONG  (Read 561 times)

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
!. It shouldn't be illegal to purchase newly manufactured machine guns or full auto rifles or auto-sears. That's a violation of the 2A.
2. Since when can you legally purchase an auto-sear online without having to go through an FFL and register it under the NFA? You can't legally purchase an auto-sear that was made after 1986, anyway, unless you're a government organization or SOT.
3. Despite all these draconian gun laws, criminals still do bad things.
4. The focus should be on enforcement to get felons off the street instead of making law abiding gun owners jump through hoops or banning them from owning a particular firearm and allowing them to exercise their 2A RIGHT.
5. The Bill of Rights should be renamed the Bill of Privileges. According to anti-Constitution politicians, our "rights" aren't absolute rights. Therefore, we have no 2A right - only a 2A privilege that depends on the whim of politicians.

We really don't have freedom of speech either. Pretty soon you won't be able to say that you don't like a particular ice cream or type of dog or whatever. If someone doesn't like what I say, then go somewhere that's away from me. It's no different than changing your TV channel when you don't like what you see or hear. However, in the workplace you have no choice but to try to get along with co-workers and bosses or else you can expect to be fired.

Anyway, I'm not anti-government but the government is suppose to have limitations.

Here's a related article that shows the absurdity of gun control:

https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2022/04/05/second-man-arrested-in-sacramento-shooting-charged-with-felon-in-possession-of-a-machine-gun-n57129
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 12:39:33 PM by eelstrebor1 »
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA