< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Tuesday Nite Muzzle Music Club.........  (Read 1788 times)

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Tuesday Nite Muzzle Music Club.........
« on: May 06, 2008, 12:11:31 AM »
IDPA at The BulletHole in LaVista............ 6PM sign up, shooting comences shortly after 6:30 walk-thru...........
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Re: Tuesday Nite Muzzle Music Club.........
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 10:56:24 PM »
It is that time again!  I will be bringing at least 1 new shooter.....
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 05:44:55 PM »
I'm planning on coming up this Tuesday night

Offline schoolcop

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 10:30:13 AM »
What are the crowds like on Tues night? Is it very crowded and do you have to wait hours to shoot?

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 04:10:54 PM »
Most times I have gone there are about two dozen shooters...... some do only 1 run.  I do two runs...... I usually get signed up late, so am one of the last shooters, and am in and out in about 2  hrs.........