< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Guns & Ammo Purchased With Credit Cards To Be Coded!  (Read 599 times)

Offline Otterf18

• NFOA Board of Directors
Sheldon Otto - NFOA Board Treasurer

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

Offline DanS

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Guns & Ammo Purchased With Credit Cards To Be Coded!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 06:31:25 AM »
I bought my last gun using a e-check, (sent them my checking account # and bank code #), for purchase at an online gun store. It did slow up my shipping, as they hold the gun for 10 days, or until you forward them an email from your bank, that the check cleared.

Offline SANDHILLBILLY

• NFOA Full Member
If you lose one sense, the other senses become enhanced.  Sorta like when someone has no sense of humor....their sense of  self inportance is greatly increased.

Offline Otterf18

• NFOA Board of Directors
Re: Guns & Ammo Purchased With Credit Cards To Be Coded!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 11:58:55 AM »
I bought my last gun using a e-check, (sent them my checking account # and bank code #), for purchase at an online gun store. It did slow up my shipping, as they hold the gun for 10 days, or until you forward them an email from your bank, that the check cleared.

Had not heard of using E-check.  Sounds like a good option!
Sheldon Otto - NFOA Board Treasurer

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788